Friday, March 24, 2017

W.I.P. - R.I.P. (Laputa Robot)

Hey there,


One of my favorite robot characters is the robot character from Laputa - Castle In The Sky.




It was one of the first things I tried to model, when I started to learn 3D. Just look at that... :)))



I'm gonna try to recreate my favorite robot character after almost 12 years!

I'm gonna use the robot status at Ghibli Museum as my reference:



You can also follow my progress at forums, 3DTotal, CGSociety, Polycount, UnrealEngine and ZbrushCentral.


Update July 27, 2015
First update.
Base body and head.


Update July 28, 2015
Added details on the body
Next up, legs :)


Update July 29, 2015


Update July 31, 2015
Added damages and details to legs.
I forgot to bend the legs a little! I probably fix that in next update :)
Next up, arms!


Update October 28, 2016
Getting back to this project after quit some time!
Here's a small update


Update March 24, 2017
Getting back to this project after quit some time!
Here's a small update


Update April 14, 2017
Almost finished with the robot modeling
Next up, unwrapping and then environment :)




No comments:

Post a Comment